- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Sunday, 23 June 2013
Auckland university judo club mid-winter dinner party
Stu and myself were invited to their mid-winter party. It was hosted at the Tanuki restaurant on queen street. For $45, I had prawns, oysters, tuna and salmon sashimi, chicken, steak, dessert and one large beer.
I spent the evening discussing techniques and learning strategies.
I learned an interesting kimura grip which was taught at the kodokan.
Be a good mate and don't let your team mate fill up his own beer glass. Such tradition must lead to some epic drinking session.