While training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, you will come across words, names in Portuguese that have some interesting pronunciation.
When r is the first letter of the word or when you have rr, the
sound is always like h in 'house'.
So Ronda Rousey would be Honda Housey.
Barra would be Bahha.
Sorriso (smile) would Sohhiso.
Ronehunga would be Onehunga (just kidding).
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame