- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Friday, 28 June 2013
Training report: turtle attacks
We train our take down on crash mats. The topic of the day way turtle. Beginners was three ways to back take and subs. Advanced techniques was the dreaded Peruvian necktie, darce choke, anaconda.
Training was concluded with rolling from stand up and grounds.
Welcome to our new member Igor from brazil.
Also congratulations to Gene and Luan on their academic achievements: Certificate in Freight Forwarding,