- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Friday, 28 June 2013
Training report: turtle attacks
We train our take down on crash mats. The topic of the day way turtle. Beginners was three ways to back take and subs. Advanced techniques was the dreaded Peruvian necktie, darce choke, anaconda.
Training was concluded with rolling from stand up and grounds.
Welcome to our new member Igor from brazil.
Also congratulations to Gene and Luan on their academic achievements: Certificate in Freight Forwarding,