- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Monday, 15 July 2013
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Competition - August 17th (Adult)
I expect lot of teams travelling to AUckland to participate.
Steve told me that he is planning to use 6 areas of tatame mats.
It also be hosted into a stadium.
The Trusts Stadium, Henderson, Auckland
Link to register
Up to 55 KG
Up to 60 KG
Up to 66 KG
Up to 74 KG
Up to 84 KG
Up to 96 KG
Up to 120 KG
I understand that weight in will be without the gi.