- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Monday, 15 July 2013
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Competition - August 17th (Adult)
I expect lot of teams travelling to AUckland to participate.
Steve told me that he is planning to use 6 areas of tatame mats.
It also be hosted into a stadium.
The Trusts Stadium, Henderson, Auckland
Link to register
Up to 55 KG
Up to 60 KG
Up to 66 KG
Up to 74 KG
Up to 84 KG
Up to 96 KG
Up to 120 KG
I understand that weight in will be without the gi.