- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Tuesday, 16 July 2013
Topics of the day: double leg takedown, arm bar from guard and arm bar defence.
Rolling: 4 rounds of 5 minutes sparring: 2 minutes stand up, 2 minutes ground, 1 minute stand up.
Picture of the day was from the last competition.