- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Well the team and I decided to get out of Tokyo and see A local district club. This really was the definition of local as were hosted by Tomohiro san who we had met at the masters. His family also run the local Buddhist temple and preschool.
The training was good japanese tradition dictated that they gave team nz red belts and threw high school students, senior and masters players at us for 5 rounds.
After that it was free practice but we tried to keep 2 new zealanders on the mat all times. Luckily, for us they kept us on a masters time table of 2 minute rounds.
Unfortunately, at the end of randori Dmitry hurt his leg fighting one of the top high school u100 players in japan. But he did get a black belt in return.