Registration is now open.
Please note the weight categories are now the official IBJJF weight categories.
So start dieting if you need to.
Competition is for both kids and adults of all levels and from all academies. There will be Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced divisions for all weight classes.
The adult weight classes in kilograms (kg) are IBJJF No Gi divisions:
MEN (kg): 57.5, 64, 70, 76, 82.3, 88.3, 94.3, 100.5, 100.5+
WOMEN (kg): 53.5, 58.5, 69, 74, 74+
RULES AND SCORING
This year’s NO GI rules will be full IBJJF rules for NO GI. To download the rule booklet, please go to http://ibjjf.org/referees/rules/
For more information
take advantages of the early bird option:
Until 11:59 pm Saturday 15 February 2014
Until 11:59 pm Wednesday 19 February 2014
Great competition as per last year event.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame