Tomorrow will be the first competition for the season 2014.
The next competition will be Gi in April 19.
It leaves you 8 weeks to prepare for the next event which is on Easter Weekend.
If you are out of town for Easter weekend, the next competition will be on May 17.
Good luck boys.
P.S: Please come and support your team mates on saturday.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame