- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Saturday, 22 March 2014
23 BJJ Transitions, Scrambles, and Counters in Less Than 8 Min - Jason Scully
Transitions is the future for BJJ.While I like teaching BJJ based on positions and actions, I think training for transitions is the next link to better your Jiu Jitsu skills.
The reason is that everyone knows the techniques and the counters.
You can anticipate your opponent move one step ahead and counter.
It is a complete shut down of your opponent game.
You are not just forcing your game on him/her, you are always one ahead.
This video is from Jason Scully.
He always delivers great videos.
subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/user/jasculs