- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Saturday, 22 March 2014
23 BJJ Transitions, Scrambles, and Counters in Less Than 8 Min - Jason Scully
Transitions is the future for BJJ.While I like teaching BJJ based on positions and actions, I think training for transitions is the next link to better your Jiu Jitsu skills.
The reason is that everyone knows the techniques and the counters.
You can anticipate your opponent move one step ahead and counter.
It is a complete shut down of your opponent game.
You are not just forcing your game on him/her, you are always one ahead.
This video is from Jason Scully.
He always delivers great videos.
subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/user/jasculs