Learning and teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is hard enough by itself.
At Aucklandbjj.com, we like to simplify the teaching process by breaking down our classes into position instead of techniques.
This is the training program for the next month.
We will still have drills for warm up.
One throw per class
30 minutes situational rolling.
Sparring stand up and ground.
Does you academy tells you in advance what topic and techniques they will cover in the next month?
Would you trust your kids with a teacher if he he just turned up and taught some random stuff with no program?
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame