Eddie is now promoting his own tournament: 16 man tournaments 145 & 170 same day weigh in. Sub-only.
Right after a good performance at Metamoris 3( read on http://www.aucklandbjj.com/2014/03/the-year-of-10th-planet-jiu-jitsu.html), Eddie is calling out the rest of the world against 2 of his representatives.
Richie Martinez "The Boogie Man" 170 lbs
Geo Martinez "Freakzoid" 145 lbs
I can see a few logos on that poster: Cobrinha, Mario Dilgado (under the sign of Renzo Gracie), Werdum Combat Team.
It is just sad to hear that he is hosting the event of the IBJJF Gi World Cup.
It will be harder to attract top competitors and spectators.
Maybe he just does not follow the Gi competition timetable or was it organised on the same date on purpose?
Rumours are that event organisers in Auckland are thinking to organise subs only events as well.
Will keep you posted.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame