Congratulations to Dr Paul Wood on his medals from his last Judo competition.
Wellington Judo Open:
Gold in Young Masters under 90kg,
Silver in Young Masters open weight,
Bronze in Senior Men under 90kg,
Bronze in restricted Kyu.
13 fights today.
If you are tired of competing in BJJ tournament which only offer one match (as they are knock out tournament), I suggest you compete in Judo where you have many divisions to enter in the same day to gain more experience.
For Judo training details
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame