Stu's results (BJJ Instructor): Silver in the Senior Men under 100kg, Gold in the Young Masters plus 90kg, and Silver in the Young Masters Open weight division.
Stu is a black belt instructor at aucklandbjj.com and also trains and compete in Judo (at brown belt level).
He trains at Auckland University Judo Club.
see http://www.judokong.com/ for details.
Paul Wood: Bronze in the Senior Men under 90kg, Gold in the Young
Masters under 90kg, and Gold in the Young Masters Open weight division.
Paul is a brown belt in Judo at Auckland University Judo Club. see http://www.judokong.com/ for details.
Paul Wood also cross train in BJJ at Aucklandbjj.com when he has some free time.
Congrats to Stu and Paul.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame