New increase only applies to new members.
Our weekly fees has gone up to NZD 20 per week.
Just automatic payment.
What does you get in return?
2 BJJ classes on Tuesday and Thursday (6 pm to 7.30 pm) in 6 woodhall road, Epsom, Auckland.
1 open mats BJJ every Saturday in 111 Newtown road, Eden Terrace, Auckland.
5 Judo classes in 6 woodhall road, Epsom, Auckland (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame