Congratulations to John on his first stripe and welcome to Chang from Shanghai.
Never too late to train Jiu-Jitsu.
We accept members from all different age categories.
John has been training with us for the past 6 months.
Chang does not have any stripes on his white belt as yet, but he has vast knowledge of Jiu Jitsu already.
As we found out during sparring, he already has a pretty good Toe Hold submission and inverted triangle as well.
Read below link on the achievement of a 74 year old man.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame