"In BJJ, the moral standard that is talked about most, held up highest, and rewarded above all others is loyalty.
Like any gang, when loyalty becomes most important, it is integrity, decency, and honesty that suffer and diminish and how they have suffered and diminished...
Loyalty is the easiest standard
All you have to do is turn off your brain and moral compass and do
whatever is asked of you."
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame