- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Sunday, 5 October 2014
Learn the rules: Severe Fouls - Disciplinary - Part 2
•When an athlete directs profane language or obscene gestures at his/her opponent, the center table, table officials, referee or public.
•When an athlete exhibits hostile behavior towards an opponent, referee or any other member of the organizing committee or public.
•When an athlete bites, pulls hair, strikes or applies pressure to the genitals or eyes, or intentionally uses a traumatic blow of any kind (such as punches, elbows, knees, head butts, kicks, etc).
•When an athlete exhibits offensive or disrespectful behavior towards an opponent or the public through words or gestures during a match or in celebrating victory.