- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2020
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Sunday, 5 October 2014
Learn the rules: Severe Fouls - Disciplinary - Part 2
•When an athlete directs profane language or obscene gestures at his/her opponent, the center table, table officials, referee or public.
•When an athlete exhibits hostile behavior towards an opponent, referee or any other member of the organizing committee or public.
•When an athlete bites, pulls hair, strikes or applies pressure to the genitals or eyes, or intentionally uses a traumatic blow of any kind (such as punches, elbows, knees, head butts, kicks, etc).
•When an athlete exhibits offensive or disrespectful behavior towards an opponent or the public through words or gestures during a match or in celebrating victory.