You can now sign up for the next nogi national competition.
for more details
The divisions are
Rooster (up to 55.5 kg)
Light Feather (up to 61.5 KG)
Feather (up to 67.5 kg)
Light (up to 73.5 kg)
Middle (up to 79.5 kg)
Medium Heavy (up to 85.5 kg)
Heavy (up to 91.5 KG)
Super Heavy (up to 97.5 kg)
Ultra Heavy (no Max.)
We discouraged any students to try to cut weight for this nogi competition.
Just compete at your natural weight or start dieting from now on.
Do not cut to lose 2 kg within last 24 hours for example.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame