It is now official!
Stu received his certificate from the Kodokan.
Stu has 2 black belts (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo).
We can expect our level of Judo increase during our BJJ classes.
We also have the regular participation of 2 others Judo black belts (Igor and Henry) who are both graded blue belt in BJJ.
They are the new hybrids that train in both arts.
At our BJJ club, you can also attend the classes of our sister Judo club (for one single fee) and vice versa.
For more details about Auckland University Judo club
Write up on Stu recent trip to Japan where he had to compete and win in order to earn his Judo black belt
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame