- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Live by the sword, die by the sword
What makes you happy in bjj will make
If defeating your training partners makes you happy, be ready for the downfall once you are now longer winning at the gym.
If your gym instructor is bragging about his success at the latest competition, be ready for the downfall when he is no longer the number one.
If you live to part of a bjj team, be ready for the eventual split and downfall of the team.
If you let the attendance of your students affect you, be ready for the roller coaster of emotions. One day you will be happy, taking pictures. The next day, you will be sad and wondering where is everyone.
Do not let such trivial factors which are out of your control affects you.
Live for the moment, enjoy what you have and whom you share your training with.