When: Saturday 29 November 2014.
Where: 111 Newton Road, Auckland.
What time: 10 am to 12 pm.
It is $15 for Epsom Club members only because the Epsom club will pay for half of their members entry fee.
Topics: Self defense, Nogi and Gi.
Bring a rash guard and gi.
Please tell me if you want to attend and give me your entry fee by Thursday night.
For more details
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame