Change of plan for next week topic
Tuesday 25 November:
Instead of teaching the topic of the turtle position, Henri and Igo will be teaching Judo.
It is a great opportunity for our members to ask questions and get great tips from them.
Igor and Henry are Judo black belts and also blue belt in BJJ.
Thursday 27 November:
Jose will teach a arm bar from attacking the turtle. He control the far arm with a half nelson to set it up this high % submission.
Thursday will still be Nogi.
The topic for December will be Questions and Answers.
Training will more casual as we will wind down for the end of the year.
I will get senior members to start demonstrating their favorite techniques.
I think it is about they get some teaching experience.
Dates to remember:
Sat 29 Nov
Seminar at Douglas Santos Academy. 10 am
Sat 6 Dec
Graduation at Douglas Santos Academy.
Judo Competition (BJJ members are invited)
Judo dinner at Tanuki cave (BJJ club members are invited).
I think there a list of the 3 menus at the dojo.
Sunday 7 Dec
Our club X mas party at Stu house: Wood fire open pizzas and beers.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame