We have some students that trains in Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
They have great throws and ground skills derived from training in both styles.
Also, they can compete and be promoted in both arts.
For the Judo training details, see our sister link http://www.judokong.com/
We can train in both arts under the same roof/Dojo for one fee.
See you on the mats.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame