Affiliation is open to anyone who loves the art.
If you’re interested in affiliating your academy we’d love to have a conversation with you to see why you’d like to be involved and also if you are the kind of person suited to representing us.
Our purpose is to facilitate the continuous improvement of affiliate schools and practitioners through a proven system of curriculums, training methods, belt systems, and to continue the traditions and teachings.
This affiliation is designed to enrich the lives of instructors and students by providing them the opportunity to refine, advance, and evolve their skill sets and experience in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Self Defense across New Zealand and overseas.
To learn more about becoming an affiliated school or academy, please send us an email
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame