To prepare for the NZ Grappler NOGI event on the Saturday 28 March, we decided to have a FREE
internal nogi competition.
9 students competed and we split them into 2 groups (heavy and light).
Mario and Igor referees the matches.
So that is great to see seniors students taking a role into referring.
The turn out was not that great and it might be due that some students are not all that keen to compete.
Therefore it is important as a club to caters for all our members: competitors and non-competitors.
We will be splitting the class accordingly for the next couple of weeks until the competition.
The best news is that no one got injured and that is the most important.
Jose won the heavy division
Igo won the light division
Andree won the random prize.
They all get to pick an item of their choice from our online shop.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame