Killer Bee Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono is an American Gi company that does customs design gi.
Check out this Maori inspired Gi!
Like our Mayan gi the Ah-Muzen-Cab, The Haka is also based on historical artwork of the Māori people of New Zealand. The Haka is named in tribute to the war dance performed by Māori warriors before the start of battle, instilling fear into the hearts of their enemy.
Orders will take about 45 days to complete from the end of the month you place your order.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame