We are 3 weeks away from the masters comp and 4 weeks away from the NZ grappler gi comp.
Please let us know if you want to do any specific techniques and training to prepare for the comps. We are flexible and can adapt to the needs of the competitors.
Meanwhile this week, we will cover the north south position and a choke from such position.
It is an old topic which I already blogged about.
You will do some guillotine and guillotine defense for warm up.
Also, double legs take downs and sprawls.
See you on the mats.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame