We have many clubs that have entered: Tukaha, DS Team, City BJJ, Zero Gravity, Submission
Takapuna, Oliver MMA, Clinch, University Judo Club, Ground Control, Rotorua BJJ.
Thanks for the support.
We almost reached maximum capacity.
But we still have a few slots left if anyone is interested.
We are looking for particular competitors:
35-39 years old white belt between 82-92 kg ( 1 person).
Blue belt 30-39. under 71 kg (2 persons).
Blue belts 40+ under 80 kg (2 persons).
White belt 40+. we need to match up a white belt 46 years old around 73 kg. 1 year training. just looking for some experience in first master comp.
Please email email@example.com
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame