We are ending semester one and its training program.
I will be writing the training program for the next 6 months ie semester 2.
The program will take us all the way to the end of the year.
We need your feedbacks and suggestions on how to improve our program.
Please let me know what you think, what you want to change etc...
Without members, the club does not exist.
Your opinion matters.
That was a condensed write up on last year feedbacks
We paid attention to the feedback from the last year training. We will be covering one topic per week instead of one topic per class. We will be doing more throws and sparring from standing. We will be drilling one guard pass during warm up as well to help the beginners to increase their guard pass skills as it is only covered 4 classes per week. No much competitions in Auckland so we will hosting some internal competitions as well."
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame