- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
Training report: Foot Trip and Half guard sweeps
Judo Throw: Ko Uchi Gari and Uchi Gari
Serge taught basic guard sweeps while Stu taught deep half guard for intermediate students
Then we had situational rolling and normal rolling.
Thursday night will the continuation of this topic.
Next week will be the turtle topic.
Please note there will be no open mats this Saturday as it is graduation.
Graduation starts at 10 am sharp.
Do not be let
Compulsary dress code: white gi with DS Team patches.