- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
Training report: Foot Trip and Half guard sweeps
Judo Throw: Ko Uchi Gari and Uchi Gari
Serge taught basic guard sweeps while Stu taught deep half guard for intermediate students
Then we had situational rolling and normal rolling.
Thursday night will the continuation of this topic.
Next week will be the turtle topic.
Please note there will be no open mats this Saturday as it is graduation.
Graduation starts at 10 am sharp.
Do not be let
Compulsary dress code: white gi with DS Team patches.