- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Bullying is happening everywhere, schools are talking about it, the media are reporting it but here’s your chance to do something about it and equip your kids with the tools they need to deal with situations as they arise.
Our SunaDojo Bullyproof programme will help kids build strength, stamina, toughness, tenacity and confidence, giving them the skills necessary to handle any situation.
This 5 week course will teach break falls, take-downs, ground control and escapes in a safe and fun environment.
Classes taught by Fernando Pissini, qualified Black Belt Instructor registered with International Confederation of Judo