- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Bullying is happening everywhere, schools are talking about it, the media are reporting it but here’s your chance to do something about it and equip your kids with the tools they need to deal with situations as they arise.
Our SunaDojo Bullyproof programme will help kids build strength, stamina, toughness, tenacity and confidence, giving them the skills necessary to handle any situation.
This 5 week course will teach break falls, take-downs, ground control and escapes in a safe and fun environment.
Classes taught by Fernando Pissini, qualified Black Belt Instructor registered with International Confederation of Judo