- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Wednesday, 19 August 2015
Training Report: Half guard sweep and intermediate guard system for blue belts
We added a new drill for warm up: half nelson against a side control escape.
Then spider guard sweep and triangle from spider guard.
The Throw for the next 4 weeks is Tai Otoshi.
Then we split the class into 2 group.
guard pass from top 1/2 guard
for the blue belts, we are starting our intermediate guard system for the rest of the semester.
We covered De La Riva and the connection to sit up guard.
Then we did situational rolling, Tachiwaza (takedowns) drills, Tachiwaza sparring.
Training concluded with our normal 1 hour rolling on Tuesday night!