- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2020
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Wednesday, 19 August 2015
Training Report: Half guard sweep and intermediate guard system for blue belts
We added a new drill for warm up: half nelson against a side control escape.
Then spider guard sweep and triangle from spider guard.
The Throw for the next 4 weeks is Tai Otoshi.
Then we split the class into 2 group.
guard pass from top 1/2 guard
for the blue belts, we are starting our intermediate guard system for the rest of the semester.
We covered De La Riva and the connection to sit up guard.
Then we did situational rolling, Tachiwaza (takedowns) drills, Tachiwaza sparring.
Training concluded with our normal 1 hour rolling on Tuesday night!