Great to meet and train with students from all around the world: South Africa, Fiji Islands, Tahiti
(French Polynesia), China, Korea, Ecuador, Chili, Brasil and New Zealand (Maori, Pakeha and Polynesian descendants) to name a few.
Also we have all different generations training on the same mats: from 14 years old to 50 years old so far.
If you want to start learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, come down for a free class and see for yourself.
All levels welcome.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame