Next competition is NOGI and is on Saturday 07 November.
From Thursday 24 September, we will start training NOGI every Thursday.
Tuesday will remain a GI class (so bring your gi every tuesday).
What to wear for Nogi?
Rash guard and nogi shorts.
No shorts with zipper or pockets.
Shorts must be long.
Do not bring your stubbies or rugby shorts.
You cannot train topless.
Please note that we do change anything when it comes to NOGI training.
Same rules and etiquette as per BJJ rules.
If you go to open mats at Douglas Santos Academy on Saturday, you HAVE to bring your gi.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame