- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Friday, 23 October 2015
Training report: Triangle & Arm Bar
Drills for warm up: head snap down, arm drag, single leg.
Topic was triangle and arm bar.
We taught the techniques in Gi (Tuesday) and Nogi (Thusday)
On Thursday, Jose demonstrated his way of setting up his triangle and arm bar subs.
It is part of the plan to get our seniors students to demonstrate their techniques.
It is time to add personal touch of individual members and a good opportunity for them to start teaching.
We had a few new people coming to try out our classes.
Next week will be guard pass.
See you on the mats.
Have a great long week end.