- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Friday, 23 October 2015
Training report: Triangle & Arm Bar
Drills for warm up: head snap down, arm drag, single leg.
Topic was triangle and arm bar.
We taught the techniques in Gi (Tuesday) and Nogi (Thusday)
On Thursday, Jose demonstrated his way of setting up his triangle and arm bar subs.
It is part of the plan to get our seniors students to demonstrate their techniques.
It is time to add personal touch of individual members and a good opportunity for them to start teaching.
We had a few new people coming to try out our classes.
Next week will be guard pass.
See you on the mats.
Have a great long week end.