Every Saturdays, we will be attending open mats at City BJJ.
They are also known at city kick boxing.
The address is
14 West St,
You will be able to find free car parks on Dacre Street which is on the other side of the building.
Open mats starts from 10 am.
They do lot of drills at the beginning of the open mats.
It is a good opportunity to practice the moves you learn each week and test some new ones.
They prefer Gi training unless a NOGI comp is coming up.
See you on the mats.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame