Tuesday 15 December: GI
Thursday 17 December: NOGI
Then, we will be closed for 2 weeks.
We are back on
Tuesday 5 January 2016.
If you to try out our classes, come down for a free class.
Just wear a t shirt (light color) / rash guard and shorts.
First class is Free.
Our weekly fees is $20.
All levels (including beginners) welcome.
For more details
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame