- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Thursday, 28 January 2016
Training report: North South position
North South position was known at this stalling position.
However, Marcelo Garcia turned this position into an offensive position due his famous choke.
We will covering this topic 4 time this year.
We taught Kimura and North South choke made famous by Marcelo Garcia
See link for more details
Take down sparring and normal sparring.
TAKE DOWN TOPICS
Tuesday take is Ko Uchi Gari which we are doing for 1 month
Thursday is double leg takedown which we are doing for 1 month. This takedown is more suitable for nogi compare to Ko Uchi Gari.