- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2020
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Thursday, 28 January 2016
Training report: North South position
North South position was known at this stalling position.
However, Marcelo Garcia turned this position into an offensive position due his famous choke.
We will covering this topic 4 time this year.
We taught Kimura and North South choke made famous by Marcelo Garcia
See link for more details
Take down sparring and normal sparring.
TAKE DOWN TOPICS
Tuesday take is Ko Uchi Gari which we are doing for 1 month
Thursday is double leg takedown which we are doing for 1 month. This takedown is more suitable for nogi compare to Ko Uchi Gari.