- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Thursday, 25 February 2016
Topic for this Saturday: Judo beginner class with Ben Uy
Ben will be teaching from 10.30 am:
"ne waza (ground) will be yokoshihogatame (side control) and the basics of pinning someone down.
Tachiwaza (stand up) will be osotogari"...
Auckland BJJ members are welcome to attend.
If you want more details on the Judo Club