- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Thursday, 25 February 2016
Topic for this Saturday: Judo beginner class with Ben Uy
Ben will be teaching from 10.30 am:
"ne waza (ground) will be yokoshihogatame (side control) and the basics of pinning someone down.
Tachiwaza (stand up) will be osotogari"...
Auckland BJJ members are welcome to attend.
If you want more details on the Judo Club