NZ Grappler’s 2015 NO GI NATIONALS Tournament will be held Saturday 19th March 2016 at the ASB Stadium, 237 Kohimarama Rd, Kohimarama, Auckland, New Zealand 1071.
Tonight is the last chance for early bird at $60 then it is full price of $70.
For the competitors, you need to wear a rash guard with at least $10 of your color belt and wear black shorts (no zip, button or pockets).
Register under Aucklandbjj.com.
If you want to come watch and support our competitors.
Adults are competing in the afternoon.
Kids are in the morning.
They are a fee of $10 at the door to pay.
However they usually only charge $5.
But no eftpos, so bring cash.
If you need a lift, let me know as I am picking John in the morning Mt Eden Terrace but I will be going in the morning to coach Dom.
The club will refund 1/2 of the entry of our competitors including our Judokongs.
We will go to my local pub for after competition party.
Zoo Keeper's son
715 Mt Albert Road,
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame