- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Saturday, 12 March 2016
Training report: Questions and Answers
This week is the opportunity for the students to ask questions and we answer them.
As well on the side, the competitors got to drill their moves for the nogi competitors under Igor supervision.
Some of the questions were what to do when the person goes on their side to avoid the pin, guillotine.
I am adding a video of triangle defense as well.
On Thursday, we taught IBJJF competition to the whole class.
Next week, we will be doing competition training, single leg takedown and arm drag.
See you on the mats