- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2020
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Saturday, 12 March 2016
Training report: Questions and Answers
This week is the opportunity for the students to ask questions and we answer them.
As well on the side, the competitors got to drill their moves for the nogi competitors under Igor supervision.
Some of the questions were what to do when the person goes on their side to avoid the pin, guillotine.
I am adding a video of triangle defense as well.
On Thursday, we taught IBJJF competition to the whole class.
Next week, we will be doing competition training, single leg takedown and arm drag.
See you on the mats