As you know by now, Stu will be in Japan for 2 months.
We still will split the class into 2 group during the technical lesson.
I will take the beginners on Tuesday and Igor will take the advance class.
On Thursday, I will take the advanced class and Igor will teach the beginners.
Therefore, I will be able to teach all the students.
Igor will be bring an interesting and fresh style of teaching as well.
Igor role is continue on the same weekly topic with the beginner on Thursday and on Tuesday he will help the advanced students into drilling their techniques and the game plan of the competitors.
We will be focusing the next 2 weeks for the Regional GI competition.
But stay assured that we still will follow our regular semester teaching topics.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame