- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Sunday, 15 May 2016
The Reason why you should compete at the NZ Grappler Regional GI competition
They used a repechage system which means you get guaranteed 2 matches.
It is a great way to get more matches and experience.
The organiser also gave Lucy 3 exhibition matches as she did not have anyone in her category. She got more experience than most competitors.
They also put the video of the finals on their facebook page.