Usually after a National Competition, we experience a slow down in training for many reasons.
But this week, it is the opposite.
Everyone is hungry to improve.
So if you have free on Saturday and want to improve on your game.
2 great options available.
from 10 am: open mats BJJ at city BJJ
14 West St, Auckland 1010
Or Judo beginner class at the Dojo with Ben from 11 am.
See you on the mats
Thank you for the support.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame