After our inter club with City BJJ as a warm up for the National Gi Competition, we are planning to
repeat the process one more time before the Regional NOGI competition which is organised the NZ grappler on Sat 29 October.
We would like to have it least 4 weeks before the Regionals.
Also, we would to invite other clubs to participate as well.
They would have to provide an official and one referee as well.
More details to follow.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame