In order to prepare for the NZ grappler Nogi regional, we will run another interclub nogi with City
It is a great way to test your game plan and for beginners to try competing in a friendly and relax environment.
It is Nogi but we still follow IBJJ rules.
Date: Saturday 24 September
Time: 10 am
Cost: Free but we will be taking a voluntary donation for SPCA.
At the last event, we ran a double elimination repechage and an open weight category as well.
Weight category: we just run a 10 kilos weight categories: under 60, under 70, under 80 etc...
I would approach couple of more clubs to see if they are keen to enter.
If you want to enter your club, please send us an email and see if we a spot for you.
Each club would need to provide one official and one referee.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame