Serge has to attend this event to get his updated IBJJF referee skills for his first degree certification.
Stu is planning to attend the referee seminar and compete as well.
Our plane tickets are booked which means we need the senior students to teach the class on Thursday 28 October as well as as coaching and looking after the competition team that are attending the NZ Grappler Regional which on Saturday 29 October.
Of course, anyone is welcome to compete in Melbourne at the IBJJF Pan Pacific event which happens to have master, gi and no gi division.
Thank you for the support.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame