Submission only event seems to the trend.
Another great even to sharpen your skills in Wellington.
It is in GI and they follow the IBJJF rules (well apart the point system).
From what I understand, the even is brought to you by Vanderson Pires and Fuji Mae NZ.
Vanderson is the BJJ instructor of combat room and Fuji Mae is a great sponsor supporting the sport.
For more details.
Please check their facebook link
Saturday, September 17 at 8 AM - 8:30 AM
ASB Sports Centre
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame