In order to prepare for the NZ grappler Nogi regional, we will run another interclub nogi with City
It is a great way to test your game plan and for beginners to try competing in a friendly and relax environment.
It is Nogi but we still follow IBJJ rules.
City BJJ also know as Atos Auckland
Date: Saturday 24 September
Time: 10 am
Cost: Free but we will be taking a voluntary donation for SPCA.
At the last event, we ran a double elimination repechage and an open weight category as well.
Weight category: we just run a 10 kilos weight categories: under 60, under 70, under 80 etc...
Evolve BJJ will also attend this inter club,
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame