At Auckland BJJ, we do not like to talk about injuries that happens during training.
We understand that it will happen on occasions as it is a contact sport.
My hat to Luiz that end up up in the E.R on Tuesday night after dislocating his finger.
Lucky it was just a dislocation and not a fracture.
Luiz was back on Thursday night watching training.
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame